Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Sigh.

I am sitting here watching Tom go through a very low sugar count.  I don't know how low it really is because he won't cooperate, but i would guess its around 50.  I forced him to drink a big glass of juice so I am hoping he will come out of it quickly.  But the waiting is hard.

When he tries to talk he was totally slurring his words.  He can't keep his eyes open and his legs are jumping all over the place.

He won't eat dinner because he is "not hungry".  its 7:30 pm and he probably hasn't eaten since noon. But he is in great control, right?

Of course, I can't eat until this is resolved.  I don't want to call the Rescue Squad, but if this continues I may need to.

....

Ah, now he picked up his dinner plate.  it is just roasted chicken, so no additional carbs yet.  He'll refuse to eat it, so its a waste of food.

I'm sure this will pass but it is so frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment