Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Surgery Again!

I turned 60 last month and have another reminder of my age.  Now I need shoulder surgery.  it is so dis-heartening.  i am grateful that it is not cancer.  and yet having so many surgeries in just a few years can get anyone down.  I try to be active because its fun and I want to be fit.

We just had a wonderful vacation to Israel, our first trip and probably our last, but it was magnificent.  Tom only had one severe sugar drop.  he was so concerned of what others might think that he refused any help but mine  and barely that.  of course that failed since he could barely hold himself upright.  of course everyone in the group was concerned.

Everything ended well, but Tom drove me crazy.  Nothing could ruin the trip so all was well.  Sigh,

Now its time for another surgery and i am not happy.  and yet I am feeling rsolute that this too will be okay.

On to new adventures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment